New Tour Added – Secrets of the Causeway Coast
Causeway Coast Tour – New!. Welcome to the world famous Causeway Coast, home to the infamous Giant’s Causeway, as well as one of the world’s most acclaimed driving routes!
In this full day tour, we will take in this wonderful landscape in a uniquely different way, getting off the beaten track and discovering some of the lesser known but equally inspiring wonders. From tumbling waterfalls to majestic clifftop memorials; from sculptures of mythical sea gods to remote railway halts; and from mountaintop lakes to geological and historic treasures.
Welcome to the Secrets of the Causeway Coast
Join InSite Tours on a unique journey through the wonderful Glens of Antrim. On this tour you can: –
- Marvel at the thundering Waterfalls in Glenarriff Glen
- Admire the views from the ancient Red Bay Castle
- Look across the North Atlantic from the old signal station at Torr Head
- Discover the secrets of the astonishing Murlough Bay
- Explore how the landscape inspired writers and poets